All About Greenies Dental Chews
If you’re a pet owner, chances are that you’re reading this because you’re concerned about your pet’s dental health. Worry no more by giving him/her Greenies Dental Chews! Greenies are a brand of dental products (mainly treats) for pets that use natural ingredients to ensure safety. They make treats for both dogs and cats, so keep reading to learn more.
Greenies dental chews look like your ordinary dog treat, but they actually have several components that serve a specific function for your pet’s dental health:
1. Bristles and grooves. The dog can wrap his teeth around them for greater surface contact as well as provide break points so bite sizes are safe and manageable.
2. Brush head. This encourages dogs to manipulate the product in their mouth so more teeth get cleaned.
3. Chewy texture, which allows teeth to sink in all the way to the gums for more effective cleaning.
4. Knuckle ends. These provide break points to maximize digestibility and help dogs grip the treat with their paws for easier chewing.
5. Handle valley, which guides the dog’s mouth naturally to the brush head and provides an additional groove for teeth to fit into.
6. Ingredients that offer a nutritionally complete and balanced blend of highly soluble and digestible proteins.
It is clear that the manufacturers of Greenies truly care about pets and make their products quality for the health of the animals. There are several different kinds of Greenie chews, including joint care as well as specific treats for senior and overweight pets. They also make pill pockets for picky pets who do not like to take medication.
By giving your dog Greenies, you will provide him with health benefits that will keep him healthy and happy throughout his lifetime. If you’re concerned about the nutritional makeup or ingredients of any Greenies products, all you have to do is go to their website to check specific nutrition information and decide what is best for your pet. It’s that easy!
It is important to know that just because you give your pet Greenies Dental Chews and (hopefully) brush his teeth regularly doesn’t mean you can skip out on getting his teeth professionally cleaned by a veterinarian. Dogs need an in-depth tooth and gum analysis at least once a year to ensure there are no health problems on the rise. Incorporating dental greats like Greenies into his daily routine will help to prevent this problem.