Hip & Joint Health with Probiotics for dogs
Today’s advancement in pet nutrition and veterinary care has enabled dogs to live longer, healthier lives overall. However as a result, age related problems are increasing and arthritis is one of the highest ailments.
Robin is a 12 year old chocolate Lab with arthritis. He had trouble climbing the stairs and avoided playing fetch with the kids. Robin got better with joint supplements, but you don’t have to postpone supplements till your dog actually develops joint issues; start sooner!
Senior dogs, obese dogs and those with poor immunity often suffer from joint degenerative problems which often lead to lameness. Obese dogs have the additional risk of lung issues and diabetes due to the stress caused to the inner organs.
Symptoms of arthritis:
You may be able to detect your dog’s joint problems, if your pet is showing any of the following symptoms:
- a. Difficulty climbing
- b. Stiffness
- c. Swelling
- d. Inactivity
- e. Limping
- f. Holding the limb up
- g. Excessive licking to one area of the limb
Reasons for joint disease
Joint problems may be classified as Developmental issues such as hip and elbow dysplasia and Degenerative issues such as the arthritis problems. Canine joint disease also includes ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) tears and osteoarthritis.
Generally dogs develop joint problems due to age, injury, obesity and/or degenerative problems. Conditions may be aggravated by extreme weather such as the cold of winter and heat of summer.
- 1. Large Breeds: Most large breeds such as St. Bernard, Labrador retriever, German shepherd, Golden retriever, Newfoundland, Rottweiler, and Bernese Mountain dogs often develop knee, ankle or hip issues due to their weight.
- 2. Obesity: Just like humans’, dog joints get stressed out due to all the extra weight that needs to be carried around. Owing to the physical stress and pressure, obesity causes degenerative issues to the dog’s tendons and ligaments.
- 3. Trauma/injury: Traumatic arthritis is developed due to direct or indirect injury to the joints. This causes pain, inflammation and swellings around the joints.
Generally steroidal, non-steroidal, narcotics and anti-inflammatory drugs are given to dogs with hip and joint problems. Surgery may be needed in extreme cases. However, a lot of these joint problems may be reduced, if you start the joint supplements early.
How is PSCPets Hip & Joint Plus with Probios® supplements superior to other competitive brands?
- 1. PSCPets Hip & Joint supplements are complete and cost effective compared to any leading ones in the market. The added benefit of Probios®– a source of live naturally occurring microorganisms, improves appetite and digestion thereby supporting the joint health.
- 2. PSCPets Hip and Joint Plus contain a powerful combination of glucosamine HCl & chondroitin sulfate necessary for the production and building of cartilage. The two best work in combination with each other.
- 3. Perna mussel – edible shell fish found off the shores of New Zealand, is rich in glucosamine.
- 4. These highly palatable PSCPets Hip & Joint supplements contain multiple ingredients that perform multiple modes of action to maintain healthy hip and joints, unlike other competitive brands that have only one or two ingredients.
- 5. MSM contains sulphur that is required for the production of collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, and for the formation of glutathione.
- 6. Free radicals are produced in the body regularly. When in excess these unstable molecules produce cell damage in the body disrupting normal immunity and natural health. Antioxidants help neutralize the free radicals and maintain stability and overall health and well-being. Some of these antioxidants include Manganese Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) and Vitamin E.
- 7. Probios® microbials are stabilized using a patented technology. This ensures viability of bacteria during manufacturing process, shipping, storage and final use.
Why PSCPets Hip & Joint Plus with Probios® for Dogs?
- 1. Unique combination of potent joint nutraceuticals and Probios®
- 2. Pre-biotic inulin to nourish the beneficial bacteria
- 3. Highly palatable chewable tablets
- 4. Cost effective
- 5. Manufactured in USA in an ISO Certified facility under cGMP conditions.
Start your pet today with PSCPets Hip & Joint Plus with Probios® , to provide better joint health for your dog!