Natural Energy Boosters
Awareness to healthy living has increased considerably over the last few decades. With people’s lives getting busier by the day, the demands on the body are also increasing meaning people need more energy to cope with factors like work, family and personal interests. If you are one such busy person you may be looking for natural energy boosters… well you have come to the right place!
Natural energy sources:
Our planet is an amazing greenhouse full of unique natural supplements. Here is a list of a few natural energy boosters:
1. Nuts and seeds are natural energy boosters that have a positive impact on your optimal health. For instance, almonds, pistachios, walnuts, cashews, hazel nuts and pecans are rich sources of protein, omega-3 fatty acids and dietary fiber. Sesame, pumpkin and flax seeds are rich in vitamin and mineral.
2. Dates are a great source of vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and essential nutrients. Rich in iron, potassium, calcium, manganese, copper, B complex and K vitamin, dates make an excellent, natural energy booster.
3. Berries are rich in vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and essential nutrients. Strawberries, blueberries and cranberries are a great source of vitamin C. Acai Berry is rich in anti-oxidants and can assist with healthy weight management. Try Natrol AcaiBerry for that extra energy support!
4. Berries are rich in vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants that give maximum health benefits.
Straw berries, blueberries and cranberries are a great source of vitamin C.
5. Rhodiola Rosea is an adaptogenic herb that helps to increase one’s physical endurance. It also helps to fight sleep disorders, depression and fatigue. Check out our Nature's Way Rhodiola Rosea for better stamina.
6. Oat Straw extract, as recommended by Dr.Oz, is a natural energy booster. It is a natural brain stimulant and also helps lower your cholesterol.
7. Green Coffee bean is the raw, unroasted bean that seems to have a great impact on weight management, moderate blood pressure and improve cardio vascular health. If you are interested in the benefits, check out our Genesis Today Green Coffee Extract with Svetol.
Stay fit and active!
Summer is a great time for fun and activities, which calls for refueling your body with more energy. Often the transition from the winter to summer months is hard and requires some adjustment! What do we do with the few “winter” pounds gained due to careless eating or lack of exercise? May be now is the best time to grab your running shoes and hit the gym! Look for energy drinks, bars and protein powders made with natural ingredients to support your workouts.
5 pointers to stay fit and active:
• Eat healthy diets rich in protein!
• Incorporate workouts as a part of your routine life!
• Drink approximately 64 oz. of water per day for an average lifestyle!
• Take Energy supplements to meet with your fitness and activity levels! Check out our Optimum Nutrition Performance Whey made with pure whey protein.
• Sleep 8 hours a day!
“Everything you can imagine, nature has already created” said Albert Einstein. As children of science, we do compete with nature all the time. We find cures and remedies for aging and ailments; but what we often forget is that the same nature that withers in fall revives in spring! The healthy approach to life is to embrace nature rather than to oppose it. In other words- Age gracefully, restore naturally and live beautifully!