PSC Soft Chews for Calming
If your dog is hiding under the bed or whimpering behind the couch covering his face with a paw, he probably is afraid of something! Dogs get scared of many things, from thunderstorms to garbage trucks - any unusual loud noise can scare them off.
Dogs often express their fear and anxiety through crying and/or destructive behavior. If you notice such behavior with your pet, as of whimpering or anxious chewing, you should not ignore the symptoms.
Other times there are hyperactive pets bursting with energy and do not know how to slow down. They keep running and chasing, and by the end of the day, get very exhausted and even dehydrated.
If you are tired of calming your pet and are looking for a safe method to compose your pet, you have come to the right place! Try our Soft Chews Calming Formula to comfort your pet during stressful situations.
PSC Pets Calming Formula for Dogs is typically used to balance pet behavior during stressful situations. It reduces stress and offers a nutritional approach to calming which is better than seeking prescribed medication involving tranquilizers and sedatives.
Benefits of the Calming formula!
The combination of the following ingredients greatly supports balanced behavior, relaxation, and reduced hyperactivity. These tasty functional chews, calms down your pet in a natural way. And of course the poultry liver flavor makes it irresistible!
- 1. These Soft Chews consist of Lecithin which is a vital ingredient in calming the nervous system. This aspect comforts the nerves and helps with the hyperactivity.
- 2. Valerian Root is a proven herb that relieves stress and anxiety. This root has been used to combat anxiety for hundreds of years, and it can also be used to ease stomach cramps, which can be a side-effect of nervousness.
- 3. Ginger is a remarkable root that helps treat stomach issues relating to anxiety, including diarrhea, nausea and upset stomach.
- 4. This product is also enriched with vitamins and minerals such a Thiamine (Vitamin B1). A B vitamin helps maintain normal functioning of nerves.
- 5. Other Ingredients such as Dried Poultry Liver, Molasses, Wheat Flour, Soy Flour, Glycerin, Soybean Oil, Corn Starch, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate (a Preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a Preservative) – all contribute to the great taste and nutrition exclusively created for your dog.
The following are stressful situations, when you may consider giving the Calming Formula for your pet.
- 1. Vet visits
- 2. Travel
- 3. Kenneling
- 4. Boarding
- 5. Shows
- 6. Thunderstorms
- 7. Fireworks
Let’s hear some testimonials!
- a. Jason is an Irish setter who hated travelling. But there was a time when he had to travel from Colorado to Washington, and his dad gave him PSC Calming Formula and found him a happy camper though out the trip.
- b. Isabella is a loved pet who was going through some bouts of unhappiness because her parents brought another pup into the family. The sibling rivalry was working inward, making her lonely and depressed. Her parents after trying many things, decided to give her the PSC Calming Formula which made her happy and confident once again.
- c. Danielle’s little Chihuahua was afraid of storms and started shaking every time he heard a thunder. Danielle tried the PSC Calming formula and was able to calm her little guy, and the shaking stopped.
You are not alone in worrying about your pet’s fears and anxieties! There are innumerable pet parents looking for a natural and a nutritional product that will help their pets, and are happy to have found a perfect calming solution in our PSC Pets Calming formula for Dogs!