Soft Chews for Cardio health!
Dogs with heart disease rarely show symptoms, and that too only vague ones such as fatigue and loss of appetite. But once it gets severe, heart disease could spring on your pet suddenly, leading to a heart failure. Prevention is better than cure. Protect your pet with our PSC Pets Cardio Support for Dogs!
Canine heart disease can be classified under two types: Congenital and Acquired. Congenital heart disease is the kind that would be a birth defect that may or may not have been inherited from your pet’s parents. Acquired heart condition is caused by an infection or an injury. Senior dogs and certain breeds are more prone to acquired heart disease.
How does PSC Pets Cardio support help your dog?
PSC Soft Chews for Cardio support is ideal for all dogs to improve the overall health and cardio support. Generally soft chews are appealing to finicky eaters and dogs with chewing problems. Always combine our PSC Cardio Support Soft Chew supplement with good nutrition and an exercise program to build optimal wellness for your dog.
Benefits of PSC Soft Chews for Cardio support:
Soft Chews for cardio health improves the overall health of your dog, so that there is less stress to the heart.
- 1. This product contains L-Carnitine Hydrochlorid, Dimethyl glycine Hydrochloride and Coenzyme Q10. These are fat burning ingredients that help to burn fat in the overall body including the blood vessels, promoting lean muscles.
- 2. Omega fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties that helps protect your dog’s cardiac muscles from any kind of inflammation.
- 3. A major ingredient, Dimethyl glycine found in animal and plant cells is an amino acid and a detoxifier that helps to improve oxygen utilization.
- 4. d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate ( Vitamin E) is a powerful anti-oxidant, that helps prevent free radical damage.
- 5. Folic Acid is a B vitamin co-factor in vital functions.
- 6. Chelated Magnesium, Potassium plays a key role in maintaining the vital functions such as maintaining muscle strength, blood pressure and cardiac rhythm.
- 7. Selenium as Sodium Selenite helps to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Ideal candidates for PSC Soft Chew for Cardio support:
- 1. Senior dogs are prone to develop heart disease, due to age and weakness.
- 2. Specific dog breeds that are more prone to heart disease include: Basset Hound, Beagle, Bernese Mountain Dog, Bloodhound, Boxer, Bullmastiff, Cavalier King Charles, Spaniel, Chihuahua, Collie, Dachshund, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Great Dane, Labrador Retriever, Poodle, Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, and Weimaraner.
- 3. Over weight dogs develop heart problems because, heart has to pump more blood for the excess weight the dog carries.
- 4. Dogs without adequate physical activity have the same risks as obese dogs.
- 5. Active dogs such as hunting dogs, working dogs, dogs in agility training, and performance dogs are always under high stress and prone for cardiac disease.
Cardio support is very essential, to ensure the best heart support and overall health to your pet. Put your pet in the plan for Soft Chew for Cardio Health for the best cardio benefits in addition to a healthy diet and exercise regimen.