Soft Chews for Hip and Joint health
Is your dog struggling to climb the stairs, and perhaps wincing every time she jumps off the couch? She could be arthritic. It may be hard for some pet parents to accept the fact that their pets are getting older or is getting overweight. Yet, these are the issues a pet parent should never ignore.
In today’s developed world, dogs live longer due to the advanced nutrition and better veterinary care. As a result, dogs are affected by problems associated with age, which is very similar to what people go through. Problems like poor vision, loss of hearing and arthritis are common among dogs; arthritis is probably the number one age related disorder. As pet parents, it becomes your responsibility to improve the quality of your pet’s life especially during her golden years.
Dogs at risk for joint problems:
- 1. Senior dogs are at a higher risk to develop joint diseases. The cartilages found in the joint area deteriorate with age, invariably becoming dry and withered due to its inability to retain water. As a result there is no lubrication in the joints causing a lot of pain and swelling.
- 2. Obese dogs: A heavy dog irrespective of his age is an easy target for arthritis. The joints and ligaments of his knees are stressed because of the overweight he has to carry around and this gives place to joint problems.
Similar to an old rickety fan that screeches when the ball bearing is worn out, the pet joints also screams for help. This condition of weakened joint cartilages causes friction and loss of mobility, producing immense pain and discomfort to the pet. To prevent this, take quick measures to improve your dog’s joint health.
Our PSC Chews on Hip and Joint comes with remarkable benefits. PSCPets Hip & Joint Plus with Probios is a veterinarian formulated product, designed to maintain the optimum joint health of a dog. Let’s see some of its benefits:
Benefits of PSCPets Hip & Joint Plus with Probios
- 1. Great combination of glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, and Probios – a source of live naturally occurring microorganisms.
- 2. Supports healthy bones, joints and surrounding tissues.
- 3. Contains glucosamine that is a natural supplement that helps to treat arthritis and prevent cartilage degeneration. Glucosamine helps to rebuild the worn out cartilage and to produce the synovial fluid to rebuild the joints.
- 4. Also contains Chondroitin Sulfate that helps increase the efficacy of glucosamine. Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate work synergistically to build the joints.
- 5. Consists of perna mussel, MSM, manganese, Vitamins C and E, and ginseng that help promote joint function and mobility.
- 6. MSM helps to sustain synovial fluid that lubricates joints and also supports healthy connective tissues such as ligaments, tendons, and muscles.
- 7. It includes four species of naturally occurring live bacteria: Enterococcus faecium and Lactobacillus acidophilus, plantarum, and casei`.
Buy today, our PSCPets Hip & Joint Plus with Probios to improve your pet’s joint health! A true reward for your buddy that will protect him for years to come!