PSC Soft Chews for Skin & Coat
A shiny and a glossy coat on a dog, is every pet owner’s dream! However, the shine and gloss doesn’t come easy - it is a product of hard work and regular grooming. Every time I visit a dog show, I get completely lost admiring the beautiful shiny hair of the prized dogs bouncing up and down the runway.
Some of the common canine skin and coat issues faced today are hair loss, bald patches, skin irritation and dullness. All dogs shed, but the long coated breeds such as Setters, Pomeranians, Spaniels and Poodles shed more than the other breeds. How do we deal with these canine skin issues?
Few simple solutions
- 1. Dog hair is made up of keratin tissue, and regular grooming sessions are actually beneficial to your dog’s skin & coat. Grooming helps to improve the blood circulation and remove the dead hair. Grooming stimulates the skin and promotes hair growth.
- 2. Providing your dog with a balanced diet that has the right proportion of proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals is very important to maintain a healthy skin and coat.
- 3. In addition to the balanced diet, good exercise and adequate grooming, a high quality supplement with vital ingredients like omega fatty acids, biotin, and chelated mineral like zinc – is essential to achieve the show quality coat we all admire. Try our PSCPets Skin and Coat Soft Chews for Dogs!
PSCPets Skin and Coat Soft Chews for Dogs, is formulated to promote healthy skin and coat. It is beneficial to all breeds and sizes; yet, could be particularly beneficial for long haired dogs and show dogs. With this supplement, dogs are less likely to develop excessive hair loss, bald patches and skin irritations.
Benefits of PSCPets Skin and Coat Soft Chews
- a. The Omega fatty acids and Biotin primarily helps to maintain the glossy coat of your dog. Biotin is a necessary vitamin for the production of additional, non-essential fatty acids.
- b. The Vitamin E, Omega fatty acids and minerals have a great impact on the promotion of hair growth, luster and general skin tone.
- c. The essential fatty acids like omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids available in the form of linoleic and linoleic acids – cannot be produced naturally, so providing a supplement will be the best option.
- d. Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids also help to prevent issues associated with itching, scratching, and allergy related skin issues. It nourishes the skin and promotes hair growth.
- e. Zinc methionine – the chelated zinc is highly bio available and easily absorbable in the body.
A healthy skin and coat is the highlight of a dog's overall health. Take in charge today with our PSCPets Skin and Coat Soft Chews, to offer the best skin health for your pet!