About THE FORMULA
• Spirulina is a very good source of Chlorophyll which has a deodorizing effect and helps clean the body of toxins.
• Parsley is an excellent source of chlorophyll.
• Champignon Mushroom Extract ( ChampexTM brand) has been studied extensively for its ability to reduce odors and improve intestinal conditions. It has been shown to stop foul breath at the source in the intestines. Champex attacks foul breath and body odors where they originate, supporting and maintaining a clean condition within the intestines by suppressing the generation of toxic chemicals.
• Yucca Schidigera Extract has been shown to reduce the intensity of fecal order in dogs by either altering the production or availability of hydrogen sulfide in the large intestine.
• Cinnamon Powder has been shown to possess antibacterial actions.
About Bad Breath
There are two major causes of mouth odors. One is decaying food debris between the teeth, on the mucous membrane or in the esophagus. Another cause of bad breath is when foul smelling compounds are absorbed from the intestinal tract into the blood, and then breathed out from the lungs as foul breath. In summary, foul mouth odors are a mixture of odors from the mouth, and from bad smelling compounds in the GI tract expelled through the lungs.
About Fecal Odor
More than 100 trillion bacteria exist in the intestines. They create foul-smelling chemicals by decomposing the proteins and fats in ingested foods. Major purification bacteria are Welch bacillus and Escerichia coli, which create foul smelling intestinal chemicals. Fecal odors are originated from the rotten odors caused by such putrid chemicals.
Breath Bites combines specific factors that help to improve fecal quality, clean the blood, reduce the frequency of flatulence, and freshen breath. What makes Breath Bites unique is the inclusion of the Champex™ brand Champignon Mushroom which has been extensively studied for its ability to suppress odor causing chemicals in the intestines.
• Reduces foul breath
• Reduces fecal odor
• Helps maintain a clean condition within the intestines
Give 1 chew per 50 pounds daily for best results, use daily and give between meals.
Active Ingredients Per Approximately 1 Chew:
Spirulina . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 100 mg
Yielding: Chlorophyll . . . . . . . . .2 mg
Parsley . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .70 mg
Champignon Mushroom Extract (Champex™ brand) . . . . . . . . . . .30 mg
Yucca Schidigera Extract . . . . . . . 10 mg
Cinnamon Powder . . . . . . . . . . . .10 mg
Inactive Ingredients: brewer’s yeast, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, mixed tocopherols, proprietary blend (maltodextrin, sodium alginate, and calcium sulfate), propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.