Naturally support your dog's relaxation during stressful times with this scientifically formulated nutritional supplement containing ginger and herbal extracts. Effective at easing the anxiety of travel, or loud noises like thunder and fireworks and preventing motion sickness without drowsiness.
- Calcium: Helps promote muscle relaxation and relieves stress.
- Potassium: Essential for a healthy nervous system and normal muscle tone. Helps maintain a regular heart rhythm and stable blood pressure.
- Kava Kava: Promotes a sense of calm and a feeling of well-being without drowsiness. The active component, kavalactones, acts on the brain's limbic system to calm fear and relieve anxiety.
- Ginger Root Extract: Traditional Chinese treatment for digestive problems. Helps prevent motion sickness and nausea.
- Magnesium: Essential for normal function of the cells. Regulates the intake of calcium in muscle cells. This is critical for normal blood pressure and increased heart efficiency and rhythm because it helps to keep other muscles relaxed and reduces stress.
- Vitamin B6: One of the B-vitamins that is essential as a co-factor for reducing stress and anxiety, and for the normal function of the nervous system and brain.
- Valerian Root Extract: An herb that calms and relaxes. Counteracts nervous tension, panic attacks and anxiety without side effects.
Directions for Use in Dogs:
|Under 25 lbs.||1 tablet|
|25 - 50 lbs.||2 tablets|
|50 - 75 lbs.||3 tablets|
|Over 75 lbs.||4 tablets.|
This product is not intended to furnish any significant source of crude protein, fat, fiber, or moisture. Contains no flour, fat, colorings, or preservatives.
This product is strictly a nutritional supplement and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any illness, disease, or medical condition. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains a proprietary blend of: calcium (citrate), potassium (amino acid chelate), kava kava (standardized to 30% kavalactones), ginger extract (standardized to 5% gingerols), magnesium (citrate), pyridoxine (B6), valerian root extract (valeriana officinals) in a base of lactobacillus acidophilus, aspergillus oryzae, bacillus subtilis, aspergillus niger extracts, papain, and natural flavors.
No noticable differance
It's not uncommon for my dog to get sick multiple times on trips. I gave him one tablet before going on two separate trips. He was sick on both trips. There is no dosage based on size. Maybe because it's a natural formula it doesn't matter. I didn't want to over do with my 30 lb. dog since his stomach is so sensative. I didn't notice a difference with the dosage I used. I will try again with 2 tablets. I will update if it makes a difference. Also want to mention that he ate these like a treat and he seemed to like them. Just need to plan a little more to try to get two doses into him before a trip.