Biomax MP is a Multipurpose Microbial Silage Inoculant containing live microorganisms that is to be used to treat silage that may be fed to all species or categories of animals. Obtain a higher Dry Matter Intake and improved milk production for only $0.537 per treated ton.
• Rapid reduction of pH for faster preservation.
• Better silage quality for higher production.
• Increased protein retention.
• Greater dry matter recovery.
• Less heating.
• Longer bunk life.
• Specially selected strains for rapid fermentation under varying conditions.
• Manufactured under patented processes.
• Concentrated and stabilized bacteria.
• Guaranteed level for superior bacteria.
• Faster acting than competitive products.
• Proven by university and field research.
• Safe and easy to use.
Feeding Quality Forage to Dairy Cattle:
Biomax MP MultiPurpose Microbial Inoculant provides a guaranteed source of specially selected strains of Lactobacillus plantarum and Pediococcus pentosaceus. These live bacteria immediately begin to produce lactic acid which rapidly lowers forage pH, stopping respiration and nutrient losses. University research shows that Biomax MP, along with good forage management, improves forage quality.
University Trails shows Biomax MP is reliable and economical choice:
University of Guelph Haylage Trial:
• 6% higher DM recovery
• 3.5 lb high feed intake
Cornell University Corn Silage Trial:
• 6.6 % higher DM recovery
• 132 lb more DM per ton at feedout
Kansas State Beef Trial:
• 7% improvement in feed efficiency
• 8% higher weight gain per ton of corn silage fed
Rutgers University Dairy Trial:
• 3% more milk per cow per day
• 5.6 higher milk protein
• 6% higher milk fat
Directions for Use: One 500g bottle treats 500 tons (fresh weight) of forage.
• Add the contents to 1-2 quarts of water and shake of stir well.
• Dilute with the appropriate amount of water for your applicator.
• Apply the solution evenly over 500 tons of forage as it is harvested or ensiled.
On a fresh weight basis, the application rate is 1 gram per ton.
Silage treated with Biomax MP may be fed to all species or categories of animals.
Biomax MP is non-hazardous in relation to legislation on dangerous substances, however, in order to avoid exposure to dust the use of a face mask and gloves is recommend.
Avoid inhalation of dust. In case of inhalation, shin contact, or eye contact rinse with water. In case of oral intake dilute with water. Not flammable, Not Classified as chemical waste.
Storage and Shelf Life:
Biomax MP should be stored in a cool dry place away from direct Sunlight. Avoid leaving the bottle open for extended periods of time and close tightly between uses. Full strength of this formulation is guaranteed until 2 (two) years after the date of manufacture.
Total Lactic Acid Bacteria: 9.1 billion colony forming units (CFU)
Ingredients: Dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation products, dried Pediococcus pentosaceus fermentation product, maltodextrin, sodium silico aluminate, sodium thiosulfate, and artificial color.