A Source of Live, Viable, Naturally Occurring Microorganisms
DESIGNED FOR CALVES
- Blue Ribbon Calf Electrolytes are specifically designed for calves as a supplemental source of electrolytes/ nutrients.
- Specifically designed for calves as a supplemental source of electrolytes and nutrients
- Formulated to provide a supplemental source of electrolytes, nutrients and direct-fed microbials in one product
- Highly palatable
- Contains supplemental electrolytes and nutrients
- Contains specifically designed direct-fed microbials at a guaranteed analysis
- Contains inulin and glutamine for intestinal health
Mix 4/oz of Blue Ribbon electrolytes with each 2 qts (2 L) of 90°-100° F water. Feed BLUE RIBBON
electrolytes 2-4 hours after milk/milk replacer feeding. BLUE RIBBON electrolytes should not be added to
milk/milk replacer. Discard any solution not consumed in 12 hours *. Follow veterinary advise for treatment
*FOR BLUE RIBBON ELECTROLYTE GEL: Due to gelling action, feed as soon after mixing as possible.
|Total Lactic Acid Bacteria||6,631,390 CFU per g|
|(from Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus lactis, Lactobacillus casei, Streptococcus diacetylactis, Bifido-bacterium bifidum)|
INGREDIENTS:Glucose, maltodextrin, psyllium seed husks, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, glycine, potassium chloride, calcium lactate, ascorbic acid, inulin, monosodium glutamate, sodium aluminosilicate,
dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus lactis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Streptococcus diacetylactis fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, (carob bean, carrageenan, xanthan standardized with dextrin), and agar.