Used to prevent and treat coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zurnii in calves. It is the strongest option for preventing coccidiosis. Contains amprolium (9.6%). Benzoic acid 0.1% added as preservative.
To help prevent and treat coccidiosis, count on the expert.
- Unique flexibility. CORID is labeled to both help prevent and treat bovine coccidiosis (bloody scours) caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zurnii in calves.
- Administration flexibility. CORID can be administered in drinking water, as a drench, or in-feed to prevent or treat bovine coccidiosis.
- CORID should be used on a group, pen or herd basis. When one or more calves show clinical signs of coccidiosis, it's likely the rest of the group has been exposed to coccidia and all calves in the group, pen or herd should receive CORID.
- Palatable. CORID is palatable and readily accepted by cattle.
- Safety. CORID has been tested at many times the recommended dose levels and has a wide safety margin
Dosage and Administration: Administer in drinking water or as a drench. In drinking water: treatment - add 16 oz per 100 gals of water; prevention - add 8 oz per 100 gals of water. As a drench: treatment - add 3 oz to 1 pt of water, give with a dose syringe at the rate of 1 oz per 100 lbs of body weight. Prevention - add 1.5 oz to 1 pt of water, give with a dose syringe, 1 oz per 100 lbs body weight.
Add CORID 9.6% Oral Solution to drinking water at the rate of 16 fl oz/100 gal. At the usual rate of water consumption this will provide an intake of approximately 10 mg amprolium/kg (2.2 lb) body weight. Offer this solution as the only source of water for 5 days. Use on a herd basis only; when one or more calves show signs of coccidiosis, it is likely that the rest of the group has been exposed, and all calves in the group should be treated.
During periods of exposure or when experience indicates that coccidiosis is likely to be a hazard, add CORID 9.6% Oral Solution to drinking water at the rate of 8 fl oz/100 gal. At usual rates of water consumption this will provide an intake of approximately 5 mg amprolium/kg (2.2 lb) body weight. Offer this solution as the only source of water for 21 days.
As A Drench
CORID drench solutions may be stored in a clean, closed, labeled container for up to 3 days.
Storage: Store between 5°-25° C (41°-77° F) with brief excursions to 40° C.
Caution: Withdraw 24 hours before slaughter. A withdrawal period has not been established for this product in pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children
Active Ingredient: 9.6% amprolium