What are Digestamace® Equine Pellets?
Digestamace® Equine Pellets is a combination product including R&D LifeSciences’ proprietary blend of Aspergillus oryzae 458, Bacillus subtilis 681
and Trichorderma viride 007 fermentation products to help maintain digestion of fiber, starch and other nutrients. Product use is recommended
during times of stress including shows, competitions, weaning, handling and transportation, environmental challenges and during antibiotic therapy.
Digestamace® Equine Pellets can be top dressed on a variety of feeds and come in a ready-to-feed, palatable pelleted form.
Advantages of Digestamace® Equine Pellets
The Microbial Fermentation Product (MFP) and enzyme combination in Digestamace® Equine Pellets help maintain fiber digestion, intake, and
overall animal performance even during periods of stress. Digestamace® Equine Pellets is an ideal supplementary product where stress can and
does negatively affect horse health and performance.
Benefits of Digestamace® Equine Pellets
• Fermentation product and enzyme combination helps maintain appetite in all classes of horses.
• Bacterial and fungal enzyme activity helps maintain fiber digestion as well as digestion of other critical nutrients.
• Helps maintain microbial balance in the digestive tract during times of stress or digestive upset.
• Contains the most research proven strains of microbial fermentation products and enzymes on the market.
• Ready-to-use pelleted form helps reduce waste.
|Size||5 lb, 50 lb|