Laser Sheen is a show stopping, high gloss formula that produces a radiant shine. Laser Sheen detangles manes and tails and leaves hair shinier and more manageable. Also effectively repels dust, dirt & stains. Significantly reduces grooming time, and one application leaves your horse's coat clean and shiny for up to a week!
READY-TO-USE LASER SHEEN - SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE
Apply Laser Sheen to the coat, mane and tail. Spray fine mist over entire horse until coat, mane and tail are damp. Then hand stroke in direction of hair. Allow to dry before additional brushing, toweling and hand rubbing.
1) Shake well.
2) Dilution rates are as follows:
- ONE QUART: 3 ounces concentrate to 29 ounces water.
- ONE-HALF GALLON: 6 ounces concentrate to 58 ounces water.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For desired results, mix exactly according to label dilution rates. Too much Laser Sheen Concentrate may produce a sticky or gummy film. Too little will produce a watery Product that will not give your horse that beautiful Laser Sheen gloss. Ready-to-use Laser Sheen may be made in large quantities, stored in a closed container, then shaken and poured into a bottle with sprayer.
- Spray a fine mist of Laser Sheen on your horse's coat, mane and tail until damp. Hand stroke in direction of hair and let dry. Then brush, towel or hand rub coat to finished look.
- Use Laser sheen every time you bathe your horse to keep him looking clean and shiny up to a week.
- Spray Laser Sheen on your horse's mane and tail right after shampooing to keep hair tangle-free and more manageable with no static electricity.
- Several days before a show or other big event, shampoo your horse and apply Laser Sheen. This gives the coat's natural oils time to regenerate while the Laser Sheen prevents spots and stains.
- On show day, apply Laser Sheen to your horse's entire coat for a first place finishing touch.
- Keep a bottle of Laser Sheen spray handy for last minute touch-ups right before shows.
- If your horse's mane or tail gets terribly tangled, use Laser Sheen to work out snarls and knots without pulling out or breaking a lot of hair.
- Apply Laser Sheen to white markings to keep those easily stained areas cleaner longer.