● Fast acting.
● Ready-to-use disposable bait strip
● No mixing or filling required
● Contains a specially formulated mixture of attractant
● Controls flies resistant to organophosphates and carbamates
QUICKBAYT DISPOSABLE FLY BAIT STRIP
● Ready-to-use bait strip containing 0.5% imidacloprid
● Contains the attractant muscalure
● Contains Bitrex bittering agent
1 bait strip/250 sq ft
Replace every 8 weeks as needed
HOW TO APPLY
Apply the bait in many locations. Avoid cool or windy locations because flies prefer warm, motionless sites for resting. Time applications to begin at the start of the season before fly populations have reached their peak.
● Pull tabs to remove the perforated front and back panels covering the screen mesh before hanging.
● Use 1 bait strip to cover approximately 250 sq ft. Secure bait strips at least 4 feet above the ground. Bait strips should be inaccessible to food producing animals, children and pets.
● Replace bait strip when flies are no longer attracted to the bait strip (approximately every 8 weeks).
● Do not hang bait strips in areas accessible to food producing animals, children and pets.
● Do not allow bait to come into contact with food or water.
● Do not apply bait to milking equipment.
● Do not apply bait inside food processing plants, restaurants or other commercial facilities.
Imidacloprid; 1-[(6-Chloro-3-pyridinyl)methyl]-N nitro-2-imidazolidinimine