- Ideal for poultry houses, dairy barns, swine facilities, feedlots and horse stables
- Features the proven active ingredient imidacloprid
- Contains two specially formulated fly attractants to lure flies
- Contains Bitrex®, an extremely bitter substance to help deter accidental ingestion by children and animals
- Outdoor residual efficacy up to 14 days unless the bait is completely consumed prior
- In animal facilities and protected areas, residual efficacy can last up to 6 weeks unless the bait is completely consumed
- Dries virtually clear on all surfaces
- Controls house flies resistant to organophosphates, carbamates, and pyrethroid insecticides
|Size||3 oz or 1 lb|
For use in: broiler houses, turkey houses, caged layer houses, feedlots, dairy barns, swine confinement buildings, horse stables, kennels, and other animal confinement facilities where house flies tend to be a nuisance or a health hazard.
Spray application (3 oz):
Spray diluted product where house flies aggregate: on walls, around windows, on surfaces of pillars and other structures, etc. For best results, apply product in spots of 3 to 12 sq. ft. where house flies tend to rest. If treating spots 10 sq. ft. in size, you can apply up to 50 such bait spots in a building with 1,000 sq. ft. of floor space without exceeding the limit of 8 ounces of product for a building of this size.
Spray application (1 lb)
Easy to apply. Just mix and spot-spray problem areas. One gal of finished spray will treat 1,000 sq ft of fly- resting surfaces. For best results, make a number of spot sprays throughout the facility (the whole area doesn’t need to be treated)