Replamin® PULL THRU® Drench is a highly bioavailable source of essential minerals for cattle that fulfills nutritional needs regularly unmet by common feedstuffs.
• Rapid absorption of trace minerals for improved: Dry matter intake, Immune function, Fetal development, Reproductive function, Body condition, Mastitis control and lower somatic cell counts
• Increased animal health and performance
• Decreased carcass loss due to injection site residues or damage
• MAAC®, a patented form of chelated minerals*
• Selenium, Cobalt, and Vitamin E
• Oral administration
• At times of processing such as receiveing, vaccination, treatment for sickness, etc.
• Stress Periods such as branding and weaning
• Newborn animals
• Prior to and after transporting animals
• Receiving of background or feeder animals
• During heat or cold stress
• Before and after freshening
Caution: Pull-Thru co
Directions for Use:
Add 10 ounces of Replamin Pull-Thru with enough water or other suitable liquid carrier to make a solution. Mix until uniformly suspended. Add additional water to achieve a final volume of 1 quart (32 ounces). Periodic mixing may be required when used over several hours or days to maintain uniform suspension. Unused portions should be refrigerated and, once again, mixed prior to use. Do not freeze. Drench cattle with one of the following depending on body weight.:
|Body Weight (lbs)||Serving (ml)||Serving (fl. oz)|
Warning: Contains added copper - do not feed to sheep or goats.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Do not freeze while in suspension.
|Selenium, min||200 ppm|
|Magnesium, min||9300 ppm|
|Cobalt, min||1300 ppm|
|Vitamin E, min||15350 IU/lb|
Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Saccharin Sodium, Corn Starch, Silicon Dioxide, Artificial Molasses Flavoring, and Dextrose.