- Instantized formula milk replacer to be fed to goat kids from second day of life through weaning.
- Nutritionally designed with goat kids’ needs in mind—goat kids receive a balanced diet that meets their special requirements.
- Specially fortified with B-Complex vitamins—assists in the function and health of skin, blood, hoof tissue, and metabolism. Necessary for goat kids because they are unable to produce B-Complex vitamins at a very early age.
- Highly digestible source of protein—with a protein level comparable to goats’ milk, goat kids are provided the chance to grow to their genetic potential.
- High level of energy—allows for good utilization of other nutrients which are dependent on an adequate supply of energy. Allows for faster growth.
A measuring cup is provided in each Sav-A-Kid Milk Replacer container. One cup holds about 4 ounces of milk replacer powder. Mix 4 ounces of milk replacer into 3 cups of warm 110°F water. The following amounts of reconstituted milk replacer indicated below should be fed daily:
|Age in days||Feedings per day||Pints per feeding||Total Pints per Day|
|11-weaning||2||1 1/4||2 1/2|
1. Whenever possible, provide kid with at least one feeding of colostrum from the doe, preferably within two hours of birth.
2. Provide fresh, clean water free choice at all times.
3. Temperature of reconstituted milk replacer delivered to the kid should be 90°-100°F.
4. Each goat kid is an individual; therefore the quantity and concentration of solids fed may be varied to maintain proper body condition and stool consistency.
Contains supplemental copper. Should not be fed to sheep.
|Crude Protein, min||26.0%|
|Crude Fat, min||20.0%|
|Crude Fiber, max||0.15%|
|Copper, min||10 ppm|
|Copper, max||17 ppm|
|Selenium, min||0.3 ppm|
|Vitamin A, min||30,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3, min||5,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, min||100 IU/lb|
Dried whey protein concentrate, dried whey product, animal fat (preserved with citric acid, BHA and BHT), dried skimmed milk, lecithin, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, l-lysine, dl-methionine, sodium aluminosilicate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, cobalt sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, magnesium sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, folic acid, ascorbic acid, Vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, d-calcium pantothenate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Vitamin E supplement, artificial flavors.