Traps MORE flies with NO FLY TRAP DOOR!
3 times the trapping surface of leading sticky fly traps
• Insecticide-free, odor-free
• Ideal for stables, kennels, gardens and homes
• Special long-lasting, rain-proof adhesive
• Hang up, stand up or stack on a garden stake
• Attracts and traps flies and other flying insects such as aphids, white flies, leafhoppers, and many more.
|Size||2 Fly Traps|
Always place in well-lighted areas. For outdoor use, place in a sunlit location. Indoors, place near a window or electric light.
• Pull up recessed handles and carefully remove trap from box. NOTE: The trap is coated with very sticky adhesive, so handle by top and bottom only.
• For best results, use several traps in different locations.
• Place trap on level surface or hang by the handles. Gang traps together by sliding a wire through the center hole.
• In gardens, hang trap from poles or stack up to 3 traps on a garden stake.
• Replace trap when 80% is covered with insects.
• In areas exposed to wind, stake or weigh down the trap, or use double-sided tape on the trap bottom to secure it to a surface.