QuikStrike® Fly Scatter Bait is a fast-acting product that was developed to control nuisance house flies.
Dinotefuran, the active ingredient in QuikStrike® Fly Scatter Bait, is an EPA approved, broad spectrum insecticide approved for control of nuisance house flies. QuikStrike® Fly Scatter Bait is approved for a variety of locations where house flies are a problem.
* Kills house flies quickly and controls those resistant to organophosphates and carbamates.
* Contains Z-9 tricosene to attract house flies to the bait.
* Can be used daily where house flies are a problem as a scatter bait or in a bait station.
* Is a granular formulation that provides consistent killing power for the field life of the formulation.
* Can be used around poultry, cattle, commercial facilities and other livestock operations.
* Kills 7 times more house flies.*
* Homogenous formulations.
|Size||1 lb and 5 lb|
Where to Apply
Starbar® QuikStrike® Fly Scatter Bait may be used around the outside of milking parlors, broiler houses, kennels, canneries, beverage processing plants, meat and poultry processing plants, food processing plants, and refuse dumpsters associated with these establishments and the walkways of caged layer houses. Do not use around commercial dumpsters which are not enclosed. May also be used in fenced or otherwise enclosed areas inaccessible to children and around the outside of restaurants, supermarkets, commissaries, and bakeries.
Methods of Application
Scatter Starbar® QuikStrike® Fly Scatter Bait granules, directly from container, onto desired locations. Scatter granules evenly on surfaces, avoid placing bait in piles. Apply at a rate of ¼ lb per 500 square feet of area. Reapply as bait is consumed to maintain control. Start applications at the beginning of the season to help keep house fly populations manageable. Avoid application to windy areas as house flies will avoid these areas; apply bait in several locations, concentrating on areas where house flies are a problem.
|Dinotefuran, [N-methyl-N’-nitro-N”- (tetrahydro-3-furanyl) methyl) guanidine]||0.50%|