Feed Supplement for Beef
and Dairy Cattle
This supplement contains high levels of vitamins to support nutritional levels in cows which may help with reproduction performance and to maintain immune system. Should be used during breeding, before & during calving, transition, and other periods of stress.
Features & Benefits:
• Prepares the uterus to lessen chances of early abortion
• Has an effect on the ovaries and realizes clear heat so insemination can be achieved
• has a positive inflence on the fertility and the conception rate
• To obtain better insemination results
• To assure an adequate supply of vitamins to the unborn calf
• To provide a more nutritious colostrum milk
Use Bovi-drops for cows with any of the following difficulties:
• Extremely high production
• Twin calves
• Very poor cleaning
• General problems with mastitis, SCC, etc.
• Difficult to breed back
|SUGGESTED USE CHART:|
|One week prior to calving||Administer 2 Bovi-drops|
|One week prior to breeding||Administer 2 Bovi-drops|
|Retained placenta||2 Bovi-drop administer immediately|
|Poor breed back|
|No follicle||2 Bovi-drops 5-7 days before heat|
|Cows to ovulate||2 Bovi-drops 5-7 days prior|
|Pre-calving||2 Bovi-drops 5-7 days prior to date|
Bovi-Brop Guaranteed Analysis:
(Minimum amounts) One capsule contains
|Vitamin A||25,000,000 IU/LB|
|Vitamin D3||2,500,000 IU/LB|
|Vitamin E||2,500,000 IU/LB|
Ingredients: Vitamin A palmitate USP, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), DL-Alpha-Tocopherol-Acetate, Gelatine,
Rape seed oil, Peanut oil
• Store at room temperature protected from light, heat, and moisture.
• Use only as directed.
• Keep out of reach of children.