Features & Benefits of Cal Caps:
- A unique hot-water formed calcium that is soft, white, and readily available to the animal (made with Thermocal)
- Provides a buffer so nutrients are better utilized from feed
- Provides calcium for cows experiencing a deficiency
- Promotes optimum health for cows post-calving
- May assist the liver in lowering NEFA (non-esterified fatty acids) levels
- Works with & compliments calcium absorption
- Promotes optimum health for freshening cows
- Promotes optimum feed intake
REGULAR NUTRITIONAL NEED:
Orally administer 2 capsules for 3 days post-calving.
SEVERE NUTRITIONAL NEED:
Orally administer 4 capsules for 3 days post-calving.
Cal Caps promote optimum health for freshening cows by providing calcium, magnesium, niacin, and B12.