Vetericyn® Eye Wash is an innovative topical solution for the care of irritated eyes caused by bacteria, viruses,
fungi or spores. This steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution is non-toxic. Made up of compounds similar to
those produced by the animal’s own immune system, Vetericyn will not harm healthy tissue. Vetericyn is pH
neutral and will not sting when applied. This product, in solution, kills 99.999% of bacteria, viruses, fungi and
spores including E.coli, Staph (MRSA), Strep, Moraxella bovis, Pasteurella, Actinomyces and Pseudomonas
aeruginosa. Tests free for competitive animals.
1. Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary.
2. Adjust spray nozzle. Apply Vetericyn liberally on the wound to clean, treat infections and promote healing.
3. If dressing is required, apply Vetericyn liberally to dressing. Apply dressing to wound.
4. Repeat up to 3 times per day.
5. If dressing is necessary, apply at each dressing change until wound is healed. No rinsing necessary.
6. Skin may “pinken” after application due to increased blood flow to wound site which will help speed healing.
Vetericyn ingredients include: Electrolyzed water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, and Hypochlorus Acid.