First in Quality and Value:
In its class, Vetrap brand has become known around the world as the preferred bandaging tape. From racetracks to small animal clinics, you can hear the Vetrap bandage name declared the standard-bearer of self-adherent wrap. The reasons are simple: first-place quality, first-place value.
Vets, trainers and field laboratory research consistently rate Vetrap bandaging tape as the most adherent self-adhesive wrap on the market, providing support, protection and security.
First in Applications:
- Protects horses' legs from rundown
- Firmly supports sprains and fractures
- Protects wounds and holds sterile dressings in place
- Applies pressure to inhibit bleeding while flexing enough that, when properly applied with padding, it won't compromise circulation
First in Performance:
- Adheres to itself without adhesive—no additional fasteners necessary
- Conforms snugly around contours that are most difficult to bandage
- Accommodates movement without loosening
- Won't stick to hair
- Allows skin to breathe through its cool, lightweight, porous material
- Absorbs virtually no moisture
- Cuts away with scissors without unwrapping
|Size||4" x 5 yds|
When applied over a cotton or fabric dressing, the bandage is wrapped around the limb, providing protection from moisture and dirt. Because the material is self-adhesive, there is no need for clips or tape. This is important in veterinary medicine because many animals can ingest bandage closures should they attempt to remove the bandage. The ease of use of a Vetrap™ bandage has made it popular with not only veterinarians, but also animal owners as well.
Stretchy, breathable fabric