The Asperguillus oryzae (AO) strain in Zymace helps stimulate appetite by delivering higher yields of energy and protein from feed especially during times of low feed intake. Asperguillus oryzae has been shown to stimulate fiber-digesting microorganisms to help ensure optimal digestion and absorption of vital nutrients. Zymace is a potent fermentation enhancement product that:
- Helps to improve rumen fermentation processes and capacity.
- Helps to increase essential microbial numbers and activity.
- Helps to enhance and promote improved digestion.
- Helps to increase dry matter intake.
- Helps to increase milk production.
- Helps to decrease body temperature during heat stress.
- Helps to stabilize rumen pH.
- Helps to improve overall health and immune function.
- Helps to improve weight gain potential and shrink recovery.
- Helps to maintain its effectiveness and performance advantages even in the presence of antibiotics.
- Can be used in all natural feeding programs.
- Helps increase feed intake and enhance digestibility.
- Helps improve feed conversion.
- Can enhance performance and growth of all animal groups.
- Provides increased profitability and excellent cost-benefit ratio.
|Size||Available in Quart, Gallon & 55 Gallon Drum|