The foods we love to eat often rebel against us. We may be lactose intolerant - we can't digest dairy products. Or we get diarrhea, heartburn, acid indigestion or Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Active Digestive Enzymes remarkable combination of 17 active ingredients may help you eat what you want - without the consequences
Occasional Upset Stomach?
- Lactose Intolerance: The inability to digest dairy. No more ice cream, milk, cheese or whipped cream. The body needs the enzyme Lactase to properly digest dairy. If you eat dairy without Lactase, you can expect to have diarrhea, gas, and bloating that can limit your daily activities.How Active Digestive Enzymes Work on Digested Food
- Acid Indigestion: A type of indigestion involving an excess of hydrochloric acid which is produced by the stomach to break down foods, however, too much "burns" the stomach walls. Frequent occurrences of acid indigestion can lead to aggravation of the duodenum or to an aggravation of the lining of the stomach.
- Heart Burn: A painful or burning sensation in the esophagus, just below the breastbone, caused by regurgitation of gastric acid.
- Diarrhea: Defined as loose, watery stools that occur frequently. You may suffer abdominal cramping and pain as well.
Diet is usually the main culprit when it comes to digestive problems. Active Digestive Enzymes may provide the answer.
|Brand||Global Health Trax|
|Manufacturer||Global Health Trax|
Take 1 Active Digestive Enzymes capsule with each meal or as needed.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Pregnant or nursing mothers, or if under medical care, consult health practitioner prior to use.
Store in a cool, dry place
Global Trax Health Proprietary Blend: Alpha & Beta Amylase, Protease I & II, Lactase, Cellulase, Maltase, Invertase and Lipase. Proprietary Enzyme Blend: Glucanases, Xylanase, Pectinase, Phytase and Hemicellulases. Probiotic Blend: Lactobacillus, Biffidum and Longum. Other Ingredients: Vegetable Pullulan.
Active Digestive Enzymes does NOT contain any of the following:
- Lactose-eggs, milk or milk products
- Any thickeners -food starch (potato, corn, or other) or modified food starches
- Grains or grain powders of any kind (including rice)
- Safflower oil, sesame oil, etc.
- Nuts or nut products: peanut oil, sunflower oil, etc.
- Beans or bean products: soybean oil, etc.
- Hibiscus flowers
- Psyllium seeds/husks