Recommended for people who suffer from dry mouth irritations. When used daily, the active enzymes in Biotene Dry Mouth Gum can be effective in protecting your teeth between brushings.
- Natural Enzyme Protection
- Relieves Oral Dryness
- Reduces Odor-Causing Bacteria
- Protects Between Brushings
- Reduces Plaque
- Hygienists, Nurses - Voted #1
- Sugar Free Mint
Effectively helps to reduce odor-causing bacteria and plaque film
Did you know that one of the most important factors of increased dental cavities, bad breath and gum disease is the reduction in your saliva flow! Biotene® Dry Mouth Gum is an all-natural, easy to chew enzyme gum that boost and strengthens your mouth's natural defenses.
Biotene® Dry Mouth Gum can be helpful between brushings anytime when away from home.
- Specially formulated to help prevent plaque
- Effectively fights the causes and effects of bad breath
- Doesn't stick to dental work.
- Naturally sweetened with Xylitol
- Contains no saccharin
Each Biotene product contains the patented Biotene Triple Enzyme System, which comprises three enzymes and one protein that are found naturally in human saliva. These triple enzymes help to boost and maintain the vital antibacterial protection that is essential for a healthy mouth, at the same time providing the moisture essential for oral comfort.
The Biotene range of oral care products have been specially designed to both tackle the problem of discomfort from a dry mouth and the oral health problems caused by a lack of saliva in the mouth.
The Important Roles and Functions of Saliva
- Saliva is 99% water, and the other 1% is made of proteins like enzymes.
- Saliva is the source of the body’s major defence system. The enzymes in saliva reduce harmful bacteria, while leaving beneficial bacteria and helps maintain a healthy oral balance of flora.
- Saliva keeps the teeth and gums healthy and eliminates bad breath.
- Saliva also plays an important role in Digestion, Taste and Speech.
- The prolonged disruption to the normal flow of saliva will cause dry mouth, thereby lessening the protective action of the salivary enzyme system.
Polyglycitol, Sorbitol, Gum Base, Xylitol, Hydrogenated Starch, Artificial Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Lecithin, Resinous Glaze, Acesulfame K, Potassium Thiocyanate, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase
Biotene gum does a superb job in relieving dry mouth and throat.
All the Biotene products are terrific. A dentist introduced the products to me and the iotne products were really helpful for a clean and bacteria free mouth and great breath. I use a lot of the Biotene gum due to a medicine I am on -- Seroquel. It not only totally removes dry mouth and throat, but the chewing of Biotene helps reduce my anxiety. So Biotene gum takes care to two of my symptoms at once -- dry mouth and anxiety. I really can not praise it enough. Note: regular gum damages your teeth because it is so sticky that it pulls the fillings out of your teeth. Biotene gum cleans your teeth and can be chewed all day without damage to your teeth.
It Really Works
Biotene works! and I love dealing with this company. I take several medications which give me dry mouth. My dentist suggested the Bitiene Gum, so I did a web search that brought me to this web site. Their price was better than anywhere else on the web or locally at a bricks and mortar store. They have added free shipping over $25 as an additional incentive. They are simply a pleasure to work with. Wish I had a pet, so I could buy more from them!
Best Price and Great Product
Searching for this gum on the internet led me to this great company website.. The biotene gum plain and simple makes one keep healthy gums. I have been blessed with many dental issues and this product along with other biotene dental products keeps my ph balance in my mouth under control by creating saliva. I loved the price and prompt shipping.
Very professional help on the phone. The price cannot be beat. and the delivery was Fast. This is a great company to deal with.
The Way it Ought To be
It's a pleaure to deal with this company. They are professionals on the phone, the product was exactly what I ordered and their pricing was excellent. I'm only sorry that I don't have a pet, so that I could buy more products from ProbioticSmart.