A Soothing Mouthwash that Cleans and Refreshes the Mouth. Unlike some harsh mouthwashes that can leave you wincing, Biotene Dry Mouth Mouthwash gently cleans a dry mouth, moisturising minor irritation. Biotene Dry Mouth Mouthwash soothes as it protects against odors.
- Refreshes without burning
- Helps protect against the odors associated with dry mouth
- Uses the LP3 salivary enzyme-protein system
Imagine a mouthwash with a soothing, gentle feel containing beneficial antibacterial enzymes. A mouthwash that cleans and refreshes and helps in the healing of minor irritations.
Biotene Dry Mouth Mouthwash is specially formulated for individuals experiencing dry mouth or having oral irritations.
Naturally Sweetened with Xylitol - Contains no Saccharin
Each Biotene product contains the patented Biotene Triple Enzyme System, which comprises three enzymes and one protein that are found naturally in human saliva. These triple enzymes help to boost and maintain the vital antibacterial protection that is essential for a healthy mouth, at the same time providing the moisture essential for oral comfort.
The Biotene range of oral care products have been specially designed to both tackle the problem of discomfort from a dry mouth and the oral health problems caused by a lack of saliva in the mouth.
The Important Roles and Functions of Saliva
- Saliva is 99% water, and the other 1% is made of proteins like enzymes.
- Saliva is the source of the body’s major defence system. The enzymes in saliva reduce harmful bacteria, while leaving beneficial bacteria and helps maintain a healthy oral balance of flora.
- Saliva keeps the teeth and gums healthy and eliminates bad breath.
- Saliva also plays an important role in Digestion, Taste and Speech.
- The prolonged disruption to the normal flow of saliva will cause dry mouth, thereby lessening the protective action of the salivary enzyme system.
|Size||16 & 33.8 oz|
Use approximately one tablespoon whenever desired. Swish or gargle thoroughly for 30 seconds and spit out. For best results, us with Biotene Dry Mouth Toothpaste, especially before going to bed.
Do not use if seal on cap is removed.
Water, Xylitol, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Peppermint (Natural), Poloxamer 407, Calcium Lactate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Potassium Thiocyanate, Enzymes (Natural), Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase
Add biotene with water to your water pik
I found Biotene mouthwash years ago and I am amazed more dentists don't reccomend to patients. This is a product that works, reducing plaque, hydrating mouth and tastes great. My research tolld me to swish at night spit but don't rinse just before bed.
I use biotene dry mouth wash because I have diabetes. Works well
Brilliant and super refreshing
It seems like this company raided my medicine cabinet, because they happen to carry so many items our family uses daily! I think this product is brilliant! If you suffer from dry mouth, and if you have ever had it, even once, you know just how uncomfortable it can be. If you don't, you may chuckle thinking of someone suffering from dry mouth, but honestly, it can make you miserable. This product is so refreshing, and so long-lasting, it's rather hard to believe. I thought I would constantly need more of it, but it goes a long way. Its hard to explain, but used with the toothpaste, or other products in the line, you don't need everything. Its more that you pick a few that work best or you, and move on with your day. They are like luxuries that once were more like just necessities. Thats probably the best way I could describe Biotene. I liked it SO much, I bought the vet line maintenance gel for my beloved service dog!
Love the stuff. Plain and simple.