Biotene Oral Balance Dry Mouth Moisutrizing Gel is a Long Lasting Formula! Lasting up to 8 hours!
Soothes and Protects Oral Tissues. Contains Bio-Active Enzymes: to inhibit harmful odor-causing bacteria and maintain a healthy, balanced oral environment.
- Light Pleasant Taste
- Long-Lasting Relief
- Helps Promote Healing
Each Biotene product contains the patented Biotene Triple Enzyme System, which comprises three enzymes and one protein that are found naturally in human saliva. These triple enzymes help to boost and maintain the vital antibacterial protection that is essential for a healthy mouth, at the same time providing the moisture essential for oral comfort.
The Biotene range of oral care products have been specially designed to both tackle the problem of discomfort from a dry mouth and the oral health problems caused by a lack of saliva in the mouth.
The Important Roles and Functions of Saliva
- Saliva is 99% water, and the other 1% is made of proteins like enzymes.
- Saliva is the source of the body’s major defence system. The enzymes in saliva reduce harmful bacteria, while leaving beneficial bacteria and helps maintain a healthy oral balance of flora.
- Saliva keeps the teeth and gums healthy and eliminates bad breath.
- Saliva also plays an important role in Digestion, Taste and Speech.
- The prolonged disruption to the normal flow of saliva will cause dry mouth, thereby lessening the protective action of the salivary enzyme system.
Apply Biotene Oral Balance Mouth Moisturizing Gel as often as needed for relief, especially at night or as directed by your dentist or physician. Place approximately a half inch length onto tongue and spread thoroughly. Effectively helps denture wearers and mouth breathers.
Note: Should be used after rinsing mouth. If condition persists, consult a physician.
Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Polyglycitol, Xylitol, Hydroxethylcellulose, Bet-D-Glucose, Sodium Phosphate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Gel, Potassium Thiocyanate, Lysozyme, Lactoferrin, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase
Couldn't manage without Biotene Oral Gel
I am on quite a few medications that cause dry mouth as well as well using as a cpap machine. The Biotene is the only thing that works to keep my mouth moisturized for a few hours at a time, I just wish it worked longer.
I keep a tube of Biotene Gel at my bedside, kitchen and living room. It really works. really helps dry mouth.
I keep a tube of Biotene Gel at my bedside, kitchen and living room. It really helps dry mouth. I believe my problem is due to medications. This stuff really works.
Wonderful product for anyone with dry mouth
We are very pleased with this product purchased through ProbioticSmart.com. The price was better than anywhere else and delivery was quick. We are happy to have found ProbioticSmart!
HUGE help for my dry mouth
I have a major problem with dry mouth after the two radiations treatment for my neck cancer that destroyed my salvia glans.
Biotene Oralbalance gel is the most helpful product I have found to help keep my mouth moist. It lasts for hours where other products seem to only last for minutes.
Four stars only because I wish it would last all night.
Great Product! Great Service!
My wife has used this gel for years, because she has very severe Sjogren's Syndrome (no saliva). She could not manage without it. We have seen the price in retail stores continuously rise, so we were very happy to find the gel on your website, at a reasonable price. We received our order very quickly and we will continue to order from you in the future. Great job!
IT'S THE BEST!
I LOVE THIS GEL, BETTER THAN MOUTHWASH AND SPRAY. IT REALLY HELPS ME SLEEP AT NIGHT NOT ONLY FROM DRY MOUTH BUT CLEARS NOSE.
I use the gel every night for a restful sleep.