Digestive Advantage™ Intensive Bowel Support is a Medical Food that has been formulated to help with the daily dietary management of IBS related symptoms. Our advantage is our beneficial bacteria, or “probiotics” – GanedenBC30. These patented cultures can help support the digestive system.
* Designed for the daily dietary management of IBS-related symptoms.
* Helps support the digestive system.
* Simple and convenient to use.
* Affordable - Less than 35¢ per day.
Tips for Best Results:
To help make your use of Digestive Advantage IBS as successful as possible, we recommend following these guidelines:
1. Take one tablet daily. Some individuals may require two tablets daily for best results. (Symptoms may return if product is discontinued.)
2. Although you may begin to see results within three to five days, it may take 7 to 14 days to balance your digestive system. Symptoms lessen during this period and within a month, the product is fully functioning.
3. Choose a set time every day that you will remember to take Digestive Advantage IBS (for example, in the morning or before your go to sleep).
4. During the first few days you may experience mild abdominal gas and bloating. This is normal. It’s just a sign that Digestive Advantage IBS is working to rebalance your digestive system.
5. Digestive Advantage IBS must be taken every day to maintain results. If you miss a day, you don’t need to take two the next day. Just start again the next day with one tablet.
6. For best results, take Digestive Advantage IBS for 4 weeks. Because everyone may experience difference degrees of relief, it’s important to give your digestive system enough time to adjust to Digestive Advantage IBS. We recommend taking Digestive Advantage IBS for 4 continuous weeks to fully evaluate its effectiveness.
7. Not for use for children under five years of age.
If you are currently on antibiotics, this may reduce the effectiveness of Digestive Advantage IBS. We recommend finishing your antibiotic treatment prior to using Digestive Advantage IBS to experience maximum relief.
Do not stop taking current medications prior to discussing with your physician.
Capsules Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086), Lysine, Vegetarian Capsule Shell (hypromellose, water, titanium dioxide (color), caramel (color), propylene glycol), Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Allergy warning: This product may contain trace amounts of casein (milk protein). This product is lactose and gluten free.