Flora Five—Patented Triple Layer Protection
Flora Five was designed to provide the most effective delivery of friendly bacteria ("probiotics") to the intestinal tract by utilizing a patented triple-layer encapsulation process. This process ensures that the active probiotics in Flora Five survive the stomach acid and are delivered to the intestines for overall health.
How active digestive enzymes work on digested food probiotics produce certain acids that help lower the pH level of the large intestine. This helps maintain a slightly acidic environment and may contribute to inhibiting the growth of unfriendly bacteria in the colon. Emotional stress, antibiotic therapy, disease, certain foods, and the aging process deplete our body's population of friendly bacteria. Flora Five's friendly bacteria help combat the unfriendly bacteria and maintain adequate levels of intestinal flora.
While studies have recently indicated that probiotics may have an influence on overall health, direct benefits of healthy intestinal flora may include:
- Maintaining healthy blood sugar level
- Enhancing vitamin, calcium and mineral absorption
- Maintaining healthy cholesterol levels within normal range
- Alleviating bloating, gas and fullness
- Relieving occasional constipation
- Aiding in the digestive process
- Reducing symptoms associated with food allergies
- Increasing production of short chain fatty acids essential in elimination of waste from the body
The active probiotics chosen are as important as the delivery system when it comes to making sure that the product delivers optimum results.
How active digestive enzymes work on digested food our extensive research has determined the probiotics listed below to be among the most beneficial and readily utilized in the intestinal tract.
- B. Longum
- L. Acidophilus
- L. Rhamnosis
- L. Casei
- B. Lactis
|Brand||Global Health Trax|
|Manufacturer||Global Health Trax|
Adults and children 3 years and older, take 1 pearl daily with or without food. DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH.