Unlock the nutritive power of living grains and seeds with Garden of Life RAW Protein - a certified organic, RAW, vegan protein powder. Featuring 14 RAW and organic sprouts, RAW Protein is an excellent source of complete protein - providing 17 grams and 33% of the Daily Value - including all essential amino acids. RAW Protein contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K and supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes.
Use low fat RAW Protein to increase the protein content of meals - just add to food or beverages. It mixes instantly and has a neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy or other protein sources.
Go Beyond Organic with Garden of Life RAW Protein - providing high quality, plant-based protein plus live probiotics and enzymes, fat-soluble vitamins and nutrient Code Factors such as Beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10 for overall health and vitality.
- Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotic and enzymes
- Excellent source of protein - 17 grams and 33% Daily Value
- Contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created Nutrients A, D, E and K with their unique Code Factors intact, enabling natural recognition by your body
- Increase the protein content of meals - just add to food or beverages
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Good for those on low carbohydrate diets
- Alternative to soy and animal protein powders
- Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy, and other protein sources.
- Easily digested - supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes
- Mixes well - great in shakes, smoothies and other beverages.
Raw Protein provides a complete suite of essential amino acids.
Your decision to purchase organic is not only an investment in your health, but in the health of the planet for generations to come.
|Brand||Garden of Life|
|Manufacturer||Garden of Life|
Suggested Use: Adults mix 1 level scoop in 8 ounces of water or juice one (or more) times per day. Not intended for children.
|Serving Size: 1 level scoop (approximately 4 Tablespoons) (22 g)||Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10||*|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|Sugars||less than 1 g||*|
|Vitamin A||200 IU||4%|
|Vitamin D||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E||5 IU||18%|
|Vitamin K (as Menaquinone 7 MK-7)||5 mcg 6%|
|Organic RAW Sprout Blend|
|Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein, Organic Amaranth Sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout, Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Organic Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Organic Lentil Sprout, Organic Adzuki Bean Sprout, Organic Flax Seed Sprout, Organic Sunflower Seed Sprout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Sprout, Organic Chia Seed Sprout, Organic Sesame Seed Sprout||21.9 g||*|
|RAW Probiotic & Enzyme Blend|
|High Protein Chlorella, Proteases, Bacillus subtilis||270 mg||*|
|alpha-tocotrienol, beta-tocotrienol, gamma-tocotrienol, delta-tocotrienol, beta-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol|
Other Ingredients: Brewer's yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Lactobacillus bulgaricus.
Free Of Gluten, dairy, soy allergens, lactose, fillers, isolates, synthetic nutrients, artificial sweeteners and preservatives.