Gly-Oxide® liquid is for temporary use in cleansing canker sores and minor wound or gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury or other irritations of the mouth and gums. Gly-Oxide® can also be used to guard against the risk of infections in the mouth and gums.
Improve everyday oral hygiene
For everyday use, Gly-Oxide® may be used routinely to improve oral hygiene as an aid to regular brushing or when regular brushing is inadequate or impossible such as total care geriatrics, etc. Gly-Oxide® kills germs to reduce mouth odors and/or odors on dental appliances. Gly-Oxide® penetrates between teeth and other areas of the mouth to flush out food particles ordinary brushing can miss. Plus, Gly-Oxide® helps remove stains on dental appliances to improve appearance.
What is Gly-Oxide®?
Gly-Oxide® is specially formulated to release peroxide and oxygen bubbles in your mouth. The peroxide and oxygen-rich microfoam helps:
- Gently remove unhealthy tissue, then cleanse and soothe canker sores and minor wounds and inflammations so natural healing can better occur.
- Kill odor-forming germs.
- Foam and flush out food particles ordinary brushing can miss.
- Clean stains from orthodontics/dentures/bridgework, etc. better than brushing alone.
Directions: (For Temporary Use)
- Do not dilute.
- Replace tip on bottle when not in use.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Apply several drops directly from bottle onto affected area; spit out after 2 - 3 minutes.
- Use up to four times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by dentist or doctor or place 10 drops on tongue, mix with saliva, swish for several minutes and then spit out.
Use by children under 12 years of age should be supervised.
Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
For Everyday Use:
- Apply Gly-Oxide® to the toothbrush (it will sink into the brush),
- cover with toothpaste,
- brush normally and spit out.
- Or you may follow the directions above for temporary use.
Severe or persistent oral inflammation, denture irritation, or gingivitis may be serious. If these conditions or unexpected side effects occur, consult a dentist or physician immediately. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact poison control immediately.
Active Ingredients: Contains: Carbamide Peroxide (10%).
Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Flavor, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stannate, Water.