Homeopathic - Combines two clinically-tested ingredients into one multi-action liquid formula to relieve cold and flu symptoms.
Why Umcka Cold+Flu?
Sometimes you’re not sure if it’s a cold or flu.
Cold and flu symptoms can be so similar; it can be difficult to determine the cause of your discomfort. Umcka Cold+Flu formulas combine two clinically-effective natural medicines (Umcka P. sidoides and the Alpha® CF blend) to tackle both cold and flu. Trust these products for maximum relief from:
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
Why Umcka Cold+Flu Orange Syrup?
Easy-to-swallow, delicious relief for cold and flu symptoms.
Umcka Cold+Flu Orange Syrup combines Pelargonium sidoides (EPs 7630) 1X and Alpha CF into one great-tasting, non-drowsy, multi-action cold and flu formula. The syrup is easy to take, suitable for children and also available in berry flavor.
Contains two clinically-tested natural medicines to speed recovery.
- Umcka shortens duration and reduces severity of common cold, sinus, throat and bronchial symptoms.
- Alpha CF (Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia alba 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X and Phosphorus 6X) provides multi-symptom relief of cold and flu.
|Manufacturer||Schwabe North America|
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) 3 times daily.
Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) 3 times daily.
Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Serving Size: 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) Syrup||Amount/Serving||%DV|
|Shortens duration & reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Pain reliever/ fever reducer|
|Sneezing/runny nose/sore throat|
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.Keep out of reach of children.
Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/sinus/bronchial irritations, and temporarily relieves flu symptoms:
- minor aches/pains
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
- sneezing/runny nose
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive.
Inactive ingredients: citric acid, lactose, malic acid, maltodextrin, natural orange flavor, purified water, sorbitol, vegetable-source glycerin