You don't have to give up the foods you love, but you may have to think a little more carefully about how you consume them. You can also help protect your teeth with ProNamel® It is specially designed to harden your teeth's enamel.
- Helps protect against the effects of acid erosion
- Helps harden acid softened enamel
- Gently whitens tooth enamel
- Contains fluoride for cavity protection
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft-bristle toothbrush
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician.
- Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth
Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.
Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%) (Antihypersensitivity), Sodium Fluoride (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion) (Anticavity)
Inactive Ingredients: Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavor, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, PEG 8, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Xanthan Gum
Helpful for stomach issues
You wouldn't think that toothpaste, which we all likely take for granted, would matter much, in the big scheme of things.. But when most everything bothers your stomach, and you can't just give up brushing your teeth, even if you wanted to...you want a product that doesn't make you totally miserable a few times a day.
This one suits us well, both my husband and me. His was recommended by dentist and doctor, and is the only one he can use without severe stomach upset. i love it occasionally when everything makes me miserable. If you find you have issues with other products, this might be the one that you have been waiting to come along!