Azodyl is a patented formulation of naturally-occurring beneficial bacteria (Kibow Biotics®) that metabolize and flush out uremic toxins that have diffused into the bowel. It is the first veterinary product that specifically focuses
on the reduction of toxin buildup in the blood of dogs and cats with azotemia.
• Reduces circulating uremic toxins through natural Enteric Dialysis®
• Slows down uremic toxin buildup in the blood and helps prevent further kidney damage
• Minimizes the clinical and biochemical consequences of reduced renal function
• Ideally suited for use in IRIS stages II to IV
• Easy-to-administer enteric-coated capsules
*Since this product contains live cells, the manufacturer suggests it be kept refrigerated for best results.
In order to ensure the freshness of this product we ship all Azodyl orders with a cold pack and inside thermal packaging!
Please consider the day of the week you order cold shipping products.
We can hold your order until the following Monday, and will do so at your request only
We do not guarantee cold delivery and will not issue any refunds or exchanged for cold shipping items.
. This will help reduce exposure to heat until delivery.
- Animals weighing up to 5 lbs: Give 1 capsule daily
- Animals weighing 5-10 lbs: Give 2 capsules daily (1 capsule A.M., 1 caplule P.M.)
- Animals weighing greater than 10 lbs: Give 3 capsules daily (2 capsule A.M., 1 caplule P.M.)
- Capsules should be given whole and not opened or crushed. If necessary, administer capsule with a peice of the animal's favorite food or treat.
Kibow Biotics® [E. thermophilus (KB 19), L. acidophilus (KB 27), B. longum (KB 31), Psyllium husk].