• A concentrated live culture of seven fat encapsulated, beneficial digestive bacteria found in the intestinal tracts of equine.
• Fat Encapsulation insures the survival of the seven beneficial bacteria through the stomach acids to the small intestine for maximum effect.
• A guaranteed 20 million colony forming units (CFU) per gram of viable, lactic acid producing bacteria.
• Helps “crowd out” harmful intestinal organisms
• High Energy – easily digested instant energy : Dextrose for instant energy and fat for sustainable energy.
• A palatable gel in an easy to use syringe.
• Help for pets under adverse conditions such as:
- Antibiotic therapy
|Size||30 gram tube|
10 grams at 12 to 24 hours of age. 10 grams each on days 4 and 7.
Post-Worming/Antibiotics - 10 grams each on days 1, 3, and 7 after end of treatment.
10 grams on every other day for one week (3 doses total) when horse goes off feed due to strenuous training.
10 grams each on days 3 and 1 prior to transportation and on the first day after transportation.
Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried L. plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Streptococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried L. casei Fermentation Product, Vegetable Oils, Sugar, Silicondioxide, Artificial Color, Polysorbate 80 (a preservative) with Tertiary Butyl Hydroquinone and Ethoxyquin.
Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Pediococcus acidilactici
20 million colony forming units (CFU) per gram of viable, lactic acid producing bacteria.