Re-Introducing the popular dog Bumper Bed®. This popular bed provides comfort and cushion that your dog deserves while giving you the flexibility to choose the color that also fits your home decor!
Simply choose choose which color you prefer from the 9 classic colors, including even stripe options. You are sure to find a color style that matches your personality and still provides the comfort your pooch deserves! After all, this bed is made with your pet's total comfort in mind.
The perfect blend of country living and city dwelling. No matter where your pup calls home, they will have the perfect nights rest or an enjoyable afternoon nap when lying in an orthopedic Bumper Bed® of their own.
Each bed is filled with our thick denier 100% recycled IntelliLoft® polyfill, making the bed a heaven of cushions that will not bunch or flatten from extreme use. Our twill fabric was carefully chosen for its durability and is brushed for added softness. The zippered opening and machine washable cover allows for easy maintenance. Made in Montana,USA
Comming Soon: Choose separate inside and outter colors!
|Size||L x W x H||# of Bottles Diverted from Landfills|
|XS||18" x 16" x 6"||19.1 bottles|
|S||23" x 19" x 7"||28.6 bottles|
|M||28" x 25" x 9"||54.20 bottles|
|L||37" x 32" x 9"||81.9 bottles|
|XL||44" x 37" x 9"||108.3 bottles|
|Brand||West Paw Design|
|Manufacturer||West Paw Design|
|Size Options||Extra Large|
Need to clean your pet bed? No problem - these beds were designed to be washed again and again. You can wash the entire bed, cover and inner-pillows:
For quick washes (covers only):
* Machine Wash on COLD/COLD.
* Machine Dry on LOW heat.
For deeper cleanings, you may wash the entire bed. Since every washer and dryer are different, we recommend different strategies to different people. If you have a machine that is known to be tough on clothing (catching or tearing fabric), then we suggest you leave the insert pillow in its cover during the wash. However, if your washer machine is a front loading machine with a gentle history, then you may separate the pillow insert from the cover, inspect inserts, and wash all parts:
* Machine Wash on COLD/COLD using GENTLE cycle.
* Machine Dry on LOW heat. (See extra note below)
1. If there is a tear in the white covering, or if an area of weakness is noticed, be sure to have these areas fixed or replaced before washing. If a damaged pillow is washed, the IntelliLoft® fill could clog drains (not to mention is no fun to clean up).
2. When drying our larger size beds, be sure that the bed is freely tumbling. If one area of the bed is pushed against the heating element and does not rotate, the heat could damage the fabric.
3. Be sure to "zip close" any zippers. This helps protect the zipper during the wash and gives it a longer life.