Carlson Maxi Walk-Thru Gate with Pet Door is perfect for families living with both cats and dogs. The Maxi Walk-Thru Gate features a pet door that allows smaller pets to pass through while keeping larger ones contained. The Maxi Gate can expand up to 60" Wide and can expand even further up to 13 ft. wide with additional extension panels (sold separately). Carlson Maxi Walk Thru Gates have a simple wall-mount system is easy to put up and take down; great for use with extra wide openings! Gate features hassle-free, 1-touch walk-through design. Features durable, all-steel construction! These Extra Wide Gates are great for keeping pets and small children out of unwanted areas!
|Brand||Carlson Pet Products|
|Manufacturer||Carlson Pet Products|
Installing your Maxi Gate
To install your gate, you will need a pencil, Phillips head screwdriver, and a hand or electric drill with a small (up to 1/8") drill bit.
1. Measure the opening you would like to secure.
2. If necessary, add individual panels to create a gate of sufficient length.
1. Attach Panels together by using one Metal Pin in both the top and bottom Panel expanse.
3. Screw a Metal Bolt into each of the end Panel openings.
4. Place the Gate in the desired opening.
5. With a pencil, mark the height of each end of the Metal Bolt Ends.
6. Remove the Gate from the opening.
7. Hold one Mounting Plate against the previously made pencil mark.
8. With a pencil, mark each of the Screw Holes.
9. Repeat Steps #6 and 7 for the second, third, and fourth Mounting Plate.
10. With a Hand or Electric Drill, drill a small pilot hole for each of the screw locations.
11. Using a Phillips Screwdriver and the included Metal Screws, affix each Mounting Plate to each side of the desired opening.
12. Once secure, reposition the Gate in the opening.
13. Slightly lift each Gate end to slip the flat end of each Bolt behind the notch on the Mounting Plate.
14. If necessary, adjust the length of each Bolt by screwing it farther into the Gate.
Carlson Maxi Walk-Thru Gate is made from steel.