CocoTherapy® Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is made from the purest, fresh organically grown coconuts. The coconuts are grown in a USDA certified organic coconut farm.
CocoTherapy® virgin coconut oil is 100% pure and natural. It is non-GMO (genetically modified organism), cold pressed, hexane-free, unrefined, non-bleached and contains no trans fats and no hydrogenated fats.
Benefits of incorporating coconut oil into your pet's diet:
- Reduces or eliminates odour and bad breath in dogs
- Clears up skin conditions such as eczema, flea allergies, contact dermatitis, itchy skin, etc
- Makes coats become sleek and glossy
- Helps reduce weight, increases energy, improves digestion
- May help with arthritis or ligament problems
- Can also be applied topically to cuts, wounds, infected ears, bites and stings
|Size||8 fl. oz.|
CocoTherapy® virgin coconut oil is 100% pure and natural
My 8 dogs weren't sure when I first gave them a taste of CocoaTherapy Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.. They ended up loving it. I also used it as a rub on one 2 of my dogs that had hot spots. Within a few days the red rawness had started healing. I also used it to cook their eggs in as a treat. I would recommend this product for the overall health and well being of your pet.
My dog has skin issues and dry eye and doesnt walk well. he is 10 now and the oil made him 2 years younger in 8 days. his dry eyes have been a terrible problem that meds didnt take care of anymore and now he is so much better.
As good as everyone said it was
I have a 13. 5 year old german shepherd/akita/great dane rescue pup with chronic skin conditions. After a week on the Coco Therapy, his hair started filling in in patches that were becoming bare and he sheds less. He and his mama love it!!