Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chews reduce inflammation in joints and help support joints and muscles by maintaining joint fluids. It is formulated with 8 proven active ingredients that work together to maintain joint function.
|Size||120 & 240 soft chews|
|Product Form||Soft Chews|
Feed directly or give with food.
|Weight Range||# Chews Daily||Approx Servings 120 ct bottle||Approx Servings 240 ct bottle|
|<40 lbs||1||60 days||120 days|
|40-80 lbs||2||30 days||60 days|
|81-120 lbs||3||20 days||40 days|
|>120 lbs||4||15 days||30 days|
|Active Ingredient per Soft Chew (approx.. 4.8 g)||Amount|
|MicroLactin® (dried milk protein)||500 mg|
|Glucosamine HCl (marine source)||250 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||200 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (Omega 3-EPA)||15 mg|
|Docosahexanoic Acid (Omega 3-DHA)||10 mg|
|Vitamin E||25 IU|
Inactive Ingredients: Fish oil, hydroplyzed vegetable protein, magnesium stearate, natural liver flavor, soybean oil, sucrose
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals with clotting disorders, being treated with antiocoagulant medications, diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Warning: For use in dogs only. Keep out of reach of other animals and children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
How do these ingredients jointly work?
- MicroLactin®, a patented dried milk protein from the milk of hyperimmunized cows, contains factors that appear to block cytokines to inhibit neutrophil participation in the inflammatory response
- Glucosamine HCl, a building block of glycosaminoglycans and major component of cartilage, may help maintain health and resiliency of joints and connective tissues
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), a source of sulfur, helps support healthy muscles and joints
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids (EPA and DHA) serve a critical role as structural and functional components of cell membranes. They manage inflammatory mediators while providing nutrients for healthy cartilage
- Manganese is a co-factor in joint fluid synthesis
- Zinc and Vitamin E protect cell membranes from free radical oxidation