A thick cushion of 100% recycled IntelliLoft fill is enveloped by 85% recycled fabric milled in the USA. This nest bed will be even greener in months to come as West Paw Design transitions to 100% recycled outer fabric for all eco products. Perched high off the ground, this cloud of a dog bed is a soft sanctuary for dogs that can nest in folds of soft, fleecy fabric.
This eco-friendly dog bed is non-toxic and has been certified safe by Öko-Tex which tests textile products to ensure they are free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances including phthalates, pesticides, heavy metals and allergy-inducing dyes. The Eco Drop’s removable cover is machine washable and dryer safe and is sewed using five-thread surged seams for durability. Made in Montana, USA.
|Size||Diameter||# of Bottles Diverted from Landfills|
|Brand||West Paw Design|
|Manufacturer||West Paw Design|
|Size||Available in Small, Medium, and Large Sizes|
Need to clean your pet bed? No problem - these beds were designed to be washed again and again. You can wash the entire bed, cover and inner-pillows:
For quick washes (covers only):
* Machine Wash on COLD/COLD.
* Machine Dry on LOW heat.
For deeper cleanings, you may wash the entire bed. Since every washer and dryer are different, we recommend different strategies to different people. If you have a machine that is known to be tough on clothing (catching or tearing fabric), then we suggest you leave the insert pillow in its cover during the wash. However, if your washer machine is a front loading machine with a gentle history, then you may separate the pillow insert from the cover, inspect inserts, and wash all parts:
* Machine Wash on COLD/COLD using GENTLE cycle.
* Machine Dry on LOW heat. (See extra note below)
1. If there is a tear in the white covering, or if an area of weakness is noticed, be sure to have these areas fixed or replaced before washing. If a damaged pillow is washed, the IntelliLoft® fill could clog drains (not to mention is no fun to clean up).
2. When drying our larger size beds, be sure that the bed is freely tumbling. If one area of the bed is pushed against the heating element and does not rotate, the heat could damage the fabric.
3. Be sure to "zip close" any zippers. This helps protect the zipper during the wash and gives it a longer life.