The Eco Slumber® bed combines our eco fabric and then filled with our 100% recycled IntelliLoft® fiber fill.Even better this bed is Certified Safe by third party testing! You and your furry friend can rest comfortably, knowing that every part of this bed has been rigorously tested for over 100 potentially harmful substances and found to be 100% Safe!
Who knew that purchasing a high quality dog bed would help divert plastic from landfills and reduce energy use!Featuring a zipper opening to easily remove the cover, both pillow and cover are machine washable. Made in Montana, USA.
|Size||L x W x H||# of Bottles Diverted from Landfills|
|S||21" x 15" x 5"||27.2 bottles|
|M||27" x 21" x 5"||49.9 bottles|
|L||33" x 27" x 6"||73.8 bottles|
|XL||38" x 32" x 6"||104.4 bottles|
|Brand||West Paw Design|
|Manufacturer||West Paw Design|
Need to clean your pet bed? No problem - these beds were designed to be washed again and again. You can wash the entire bed, cover and inner-pillows:
For quick washes (covers only):
* Machine Wash on COLD/COLD.
* Machine Dry on LOW heat.
For deeper cleanings, you may wash the entire bed. Since every washer and dryer are different, we recommend different strategies to different people. If you have a machine that is known to be tough on clothing (catching or tearing fabric), then we suggest you leave the insert pillow in its cover during the wash. However, if your washer machine is a front loading machine with a gentle history, then you may separate the pillow insert from the cover, inspect inserts, and wash all parts:
* Machine Wash on COLD/COLD using GENTLE cycle.
* Machine Dry on LOW heat. (See extra note below)
1. If there is a tear in the white covering, or if an area of weakness is noticed, be sure to have these areas fixed or replaced before washing. If a damaged pillow is washed, the IntelliLoft® fill could clog drains (not to mention is no fun to clean up).
2. When drying our larger size beds, be sure that the bed is freely tumbling. If one area of the bed is pushed against the heating element and does not rotate, the heat could damage the fabric.
3. Be sure to "zip close" any zippers. This helps protect the zipper during the wash and gives it a longer life.