What is this product used for: Recommended as a complete food source for orphaned or rejected puppies or those nursing, but needing supplemental feeding.
• For puppies newborn to six weeks of age.
• Formulated to provided a caloric pattern similar to mother’s milk in protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
• Supplies necessary vitamins and minerals to ensure proper development and growth.
• Easy to digest, highly palatable, easy to mix formula.
• Ideal supplement for post-surgery and convalescence.
• All puppies should their mother’s milk for at least 2 days, if possible. This colostrum milk gives extra nutrition and temporary immunity against some diseases.
• Mixing Directions: Gently shake or stir one part powdered Esbilac into two parts warm water. A part is any measuring device you use: teaspoon, tablespoon, or cup.
• Directions for use: Warm reconstituted Esbilac to room or body temperature. Feed puppies 2 tablespoons of liquid (30 mL) per 4 oz (115 grams) of body weight. The daily feeding rate should be divided into equal portions for each feeding. Puppies’ needs will vary and this amount may have to be increased or decreased, depending on the individual. Small or weak puppies may need to be fed reconstituted Esbilac every 3 to 4 hours, while larger and/or older puppies do well when fed reconstituted Esbilac every 8 hours. Weigh puppies daily to assure adequate feeding.
• When a food supplement is desired for growing post-weaned puppies, show dogs, supplementing large litter, or an old, or convalescent dogs, Esbilac powder should be fed at a rate of 1 teaspoon per 5 lbs of body weight.
• Pregnant and Lactating Bitches: Mix Esbilac powder into the daily ration at the rate of 2 teaspoons per 5 lbs of body weight until 2 weeks after whelping.
Caution: Consult your veternarian for additional advice. Not for human consumption.
|Crude protein, min||33%|
|Crude Fat, min||40%|
|Crude Fiber, max||0.0%|
The calorie content (ME) is 900 kcal/kg or 13.5 kcal/Tbs when reconstituted 1:2
Ingredients: Vegetable Oil, Casein, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Skimmed Milk, Butter Fat, Monocalcium Phosphate, Egg Yolk, Calcium Carbonate, L-arginine , DL-methionine, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Lechithin, Monopotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Salt, Dipotassium Phosphate, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin Supplement, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Folic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Iodide, Biotin.
We raise English bulldogs and use esbilac for our puppies. They like the milk and grow very healthy!
Esbilac is the greatest, for infant and weak animals.
Ive used Esbilac now for 15ys. and tell everyone that gets a weak or injured animal nursing it back to health is the way to go, Ive ordered the first time through your company, and will be back.....
Esbilac puppy formula
Product was shipped really fast. It was great for feeding my baby squirrel. Thanks again. Buy this product if you need it.
great for puppies before weaning
This is great for giving puppies the extra boost they need to get started in life. I like the liquid canned best for bottle feeding, then I use the powder when they start drinking on their own because it is so much cheaper than the cans.
new 4 week old puppy
he only weiths0.7oz and a staff member at petsmart said it would be better, if he started this milk and abottle 'until he turns 6 weeks old. she was very helpful. I was going to gst soft puppy food & little bites & mix with water. so we got I got him milk & a soft bed. BLUE of course. he will be spoiled rotten like the others, Thanks April & Romeo,my kids named him Prince, we have a princess. to close. Have a great day.