The Organic Bumper Bed® is made with a removable organic cotton cover, helping our Earth by reducing the amount of chemicals we put into the ground. The cushion used on the inside of the bed is made from 100% recycled IntelliLoft®, which was previously plastic soda bottles. Since it takes less energy to clean and recycle plastic bottles than it does to make new plastic, you are not only helping keep plastic from going to landfills, but lowering the carbon footprint too. With a clean, fresh feel. There is no better bed out there for your pooch, for you, and for the environment. Try it out with your allergic, sensitive or orthopedic pups.
Even better this bed is Certified Safe by third party testing! You and your furry friend can rest comfortably, knowing that every part of this bed has been rigorously tested for over 100 potentially harmful substances and found to be 100% Safe! Sweet dreams for everyone in the house!
Machine washable with a zippered opening for easy washing. Made in Montana, USA.
|Size||L x W x H||# of Bottles Diverted from Landfills|
|XS||18" x 16" x 6"||19.1 bottles|
|S||23" x 19" x 7"||28.6 bottles|
|M||28" x 25" x 9"||54.20 bottles|
|L||37" x 32" x 9"||81.9 bottles|
|XL||44" x 37" x 9"||108.3 bottles|
|Brand||West Paw Design|
|Manufacturer||West Paw Design|
|Size Options||Extra Large|
Need to clean your pet bed? No problem - these beds were designed to be washed again and again. You can wash the entire bed, cover and inner-pillows:
For quick washes (covers only):
* Machine Wash on COLD/COLD.
* Machine Dry on LOW heat.
For deeper cleanings, you may wash the entire bed. Since every washer and dryer are different, we recommend different strategies to different people. If you have a machine that is known to be tough on clothing (catching or tearing fabric), then we suggest you leave the insert pillow in its cover during the wash. However, if your washer machine is a front loading machine with a gentle history, then you may separate the pillow insert from the cover, inspect inserts, and wash all parts:
* Machine Wash on COLD/COLD using GENTLE cycle.
* Machine Dry on LOW heat. (See extra note below)
1. If there is a tear in the white covering, or if an area of weakness is noticed, be sure to have these areas fixed or replaced before washing. If a damaged pillow is washed, the IntelliLoft® fill could clog drains (not to mention is no fun to clean up).
2. When drying our larger size beds, be sure that the bed is freely tumbling. If one area of the bed is pushed against the heating element and does not rotate, the heat could damage the fabric.
3. Be sure to "zip close" any zippers. This helps protect the zipper during the wash and gives it a longer life.