Bladder Support is an advanced combination of ingredients that work together to support normal bladder function and health. It is especially helpful for female dogs after spaying and for senior dogs to help maintain bladder health and control. It is a highly palatable smoke-flavored tablet.
|Size||45 and 90 count|
Under 15 lbs: Give 1/2 tablet daily.
25 lbs and over: Give 1 tablet per 25 lbs of body weight daily.
When giving more than one tablet, divide between AM and PM.
|Active Ingredients||Amount Per Chewable Tablets|
|Pumpkin Seed Powder||150 mg|
|Rehmannia Glutinosa (root) Powder||150 mg|
|Wild Yam Extract||150 mg|
|Soy Protein Extract||100 mg|
|Corn Silk Powder||60 mg|
|Saw Palmetto Extract||60 mg|
|Olive Leaf Extract (15% Oleuropein)||50 mg|
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||25 mg|
Inactive Ingredients: brewer’s yeast, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, smoke flavor, stearic acid, vegetable stearate.
- Bladder Support is an advanced combination of ingredients that work together to support normal bladder function and bladder health. It is also recommended for spayed and senior pets to help maintain bladder control.
- Pumpkin Seed Powder has been used for prostate and bladder health and is beneficial to urinary tract health due to its cleansing action. It also strengthens bladder muscle and supports bladder emptying.
- Rehmannia glutinosa is a Chinese herb that supports renal function, and healthy levels of estradiol in females and testosterone in males. Wild Yam provides phytoestrogens and relaxes urinary tract muscles. Soy Protein Extract contains
- isoflavones that provide phytoestrogens to help maintain normal bladder muscle tone that is lost after spaying or due to aging because of lower estrogen levels.
- Corn Silk contains polysaccharides and mucilage that can help support urinary tract comfort by fortifying mucosal GAG layers.
- Saw Palmetto Extract helps support normal bladder control and muscle tone.
- Olive Leaf Extract supports healthy microflora in the G.I. tract.
- Vitamin B6 supports normal urine output and bladder function.
- Bladder Support for Cats is a palatable fish flavored chewable tablet and Bladder Support for Dogs is a highly palatable smoke flavored tablet.
Great for INcontinence
This is the 2nd bottle of Bladder support that my dog has been using and I really notice a decrease in her accidents and dribbles. My dog was born with kidney disease and bladder issues and after using this med I havent noticed any drips from her. She also hasn't been inc in over a month and 1/2 so the product must be working. 90 pills come in a bottle and my 50lb dog takes one am and one PM, so the bottle lasts month and 15days. The proce is better and better quality than products at the vet and the local walmart or Petsmart stores.