Digestive Support is a combination of N-Acetyl Glucosamine, digestive enzymes, Lactobacillus acidophilus, and alfalfa to support the integrity of the protective layers of the bowel. It also supports skin health and helps maintain genito-urinary tract health.
Initial: (7 - 10 days)
Give 2 capsules per 10 lbs of body weight, daily. If under 10 lbs, give 1 capsule daily.
Give 1 capsule per 10 lbs of body weight, daily. If under 10 lbs, give 1 capsule every other day.
|Active Ingredient||Amount per 1 Capsule|
|N-Acetyl Glucosamine (Shrimp and Crab)||250 mg|
|Proprietary blend||14.5 mg|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (non-dairy), Bromelain, Papain, Pepsin|
|Inactive Ingredients: alfalfa, microcrystalline cellulose.|
• N-Acetyl Glucosamine is a form of glucosamine that is found naturally in the glycoprotein layer of mucous membranes (such as: digestive, genito-urinary and respiratory tracts and other organs). It helps to support the production of glycoproteins, which supports structural integrity and healthy function of various glycol protein layers. N-Acetyl Glucosamine also helps to support the body’s natural protective barriers against acids, enzymes, and invading microorganisms.
• Proteolytic Enzymes (Pepsin, Papain, and Bromelain) help to support digestion and helps to normalize stress on the mucous membranes.
• Lactobacillus acidophilus helps to support beneficial microbials in the intestines.
• Alfalfa is a rich source of Vitamin K, it helps support the intestinal wall and other mucous membranes, and helps the body to produce more of its own beneficial microbials.
• Available in capsule for easy administration.