Ear Wash is a patent pending, all-natural, proprietary blend of citrus oils with deionized water. It helps to clear the ear canal of debris and reduce wax buildup without alcohol, harsh chemicals or irritants that are common in other leading brands. It's easy to apply.
|Size||4 fl. oz.|
Shake well before each use.
Saturate a cotton ball with Ear Wash then apply to ear and gently massage to remove debris and excess liquid. Repeat application in 4 days and then once weekly until ear is clear of debris. For maximum benefit, allow a slight coating of the product to remain in the ear.
Use once weekly as needed.
Note: You may notice dry, flaky material migrating out of the ear canal following use. This is normal and indicates that the product is working.
Ingredients: A proprietary blend of cold-pressed citrus oils and deionized water.
• Pet Naturals Ear Wash:
- Dissolves 50% more wax build-up
- Is clinically tested
- Does not destroy or impair healthy cells or ear tissue like most commercial ear cleaners and washes do
- Removes dirt, debris and wax blockage
- Eliminates odor
- Soothes irritation
- Does not leave behind harmful residue
- Maintains a clean healthy ear environment
- Maintains the protective qualities of ear wax without allowing excess to build up which could damage the ear canal
• Factors that predispose pets to ear problems:
- Continued, recurring use of broad-spectrum antibiotics and antimicrobial ear cleaners which cause the development of a population of bacteria that are resistant to common antibiotic treatments.
- Excessive hair in the ear canal which traps dirt, debris and microbes deep inside the ear.
- Activities like swimming, bathing and shampooing create a wet environment in the ear allowing bacteria and yeast to grow.
• Types of ear cleaners to avoid:
- Products containing glycerin, aloe vera, and silicon dioxide as these substances can help trap moisture deep within the ear causing yeast growth.
- Ear cleaners containing acids such as boric acid, acetic acid, malic acid, salicylic acid and benzoic acid which, with continual use, can weaken the tympanic membrane and do not remove wax from deep within the ear.
- Ear cleaners containing alcohols can over-dry the ear canal.