Motion Ade is a formula to support healthy joint and connective tissue function in dogs. Motion Ade contains 500 mg of Methylsulfonylmethane, also known as MSM. Motion Ade is a formula to support healthy joint and connective tissue function in dogs.
Motion Ade is recommended to support:
- Joint comfort and circulation
- Joint mobility
- Healthy ligaments and tendons
|Size||60 soft chews|
|Product Form||Soft Chews|
|Up to 30 lbs||1 chew daily.|
|31 - 60 lbs||2 chews daily.|
|Over 60 lbs||3 chews daily.|
|If giving more than 1 chew daily, divide between AM and PM.|
|Active Ingredient||Amount per Soft Chew|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||500 mg|
Inactive Ingredients: brewers dried yeast, canola oil, citric acid, glycerin, mixed tocopherols, natural duck flavor, propionic acid, proprietary blend (maltodextrin, sodium alginate, and calcium sulfate), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, whey.
About THE FORMULA
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a sulfur compound found in the body that supports numerous functions.
Sulfur levels in the body can be reduced through normal aging processes and sulfur deficiencies have been associated with sychological and physical stress, fatigue and susceptibility to disease.
• An essential mineral found in the body or in the production of various sulfur-containing compounds in the body such as insulin, keratin, collagen, chondroitin sulfate and glutathione (a potent antioxidant).
• Found in every cell in the body and used as a building block to create new cells.
• Is a mineral that holds together the protein strands of connective tissue, hair and nails.
• Proper connective tissue function, collagen formation, and skin health.
• Circulation by supporting the integrity of connective tissue structures in blood vessels.
• Gastro-intestinal function by supporting the integrity of the digestive tract lining and balancing pH levels.
• Cell membrane flexibility and permeability, which allows for the exchange of nutrients into and toxins out of the cell.
As a natural source of organic sulfur, MSM provides sulfur to form the amino acid Cysteine which aids in the production of collagen which is necessary for connective tissue repair. Cysteine is also a potent free-radical scavenger.
MSM has no known toxicity or contraindications when used according to product guidelines.