Natural Flex is a tasty chew that offers a strong line of defense, whether your goal is to support the joint structure and function of a healthy pet or to help with flexibility and joint comfort in older pets.
Natural Flex is recommended for:
- Dogs with an advanced need of joint support
- Geriatric, retired, working or sporting breeds
- Dogs predisposed to joint and connective tissue stress
|Size||45 soft chews|
|Product Form||Soft Chews|
Give 2 chews daily. For quicker results, double the dose for the first 4 weeks.
|Active Ingredients||Amount per Chew|
|Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab)||500 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||500 mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||25 mg|
|Manganese (Mn Proteinate)||2.5 mg|
Inactive Ingredients: brewer’s yeast, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, corn oil, glycerin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, proprietary blend (maltodextrin, sodium alginate, and calcium sulfate), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, whey.
About THE FORMULA
• Glucosamine supports the production of chondroitin sulfates and hyaluronic acid which are 2 glycosaminoglycans that support joint comfort, flexibility and give greater mobility to stressed joints.
• Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a source of organic sulfur. Sulfur supports proper maintenance of connective tissue function.
• Vitamin C and Manganese are required for the production of collagen and for the production of glycos aminoglycans like chondroitin sulfates and hyaluronic acid. As an antioxidant, Vitamin C also protects tissues from free radical damage.
Because age, breed, diet, lifestyle, injury, and stress can affect the health of any joint, NATURAL FLEX Chews are designed to meet the needs of your dog! This synergistic combination of ingredients optimizes your dog’s joint function and comfort; while at the same time providing building blocks necessary to support normal joint structure.